Pro account limit

Hi all,

New to adalo but using No-Code tools few years.
Trying to understand the limits of the pro account. The limit of the 5 gb is for all the apps or per app?
Also, how can I understand how much a row takes from my data storage? Does the calculation done based in rows? Count of columns per row? For example if I have 50 columns and and 1 row how does adalo count it?
Also, can I connect each app in my account to different domain or subdomain? I’m building apps for clients and each of them want to connect his own domain obviously…

Thanks

The limit of the 5 gb is for all the apps or per app

All apps.

For example if I have 50 columns and and 1 row how does adalo count it?

That would be counted as 1 row.

Also, can I connect each app in my account to different domain or subdomain?

Yes, you can connect each app to it’s own domain.

Thanks,
I think I wasn’t clear on the 2nd question. If I have a pro app which don’t have rows limitations but rather the 5gb then how do you count the storage?
1 Row with 100 column wieght how many kb?
In other words, how many rows could I have

Another thing, I build apps for customers, should I build on my account or them? Because if it’s on my account I can’t purchase a license for them right?

How many rows you could have? It actually depends on the type of data you have in the collections. (ex: if you add HD images, you’ll run out soon, but if it’s plain text I am sure you could have a decent size collections with it.

Building apps for customers: you can build the app in your account, and copy it to your clients account when you’re ready.

1 Like

Thanks, I guess time will tell me the limit

5GB of data (no videos etc) is a HUGE amount of data to fill… I have apps off Adalo that have been running for a year and are still only a few hundred MB with lots of data stored.

A few months ago there was a post that all of the apps built on Adalo ever used less than 20GB I think (that was quite a while ago, but it still gives some perspective).

Build, and when you hit the 20GB limit, I’m sure Adalo will be more than happy to figure out a custom pricing plan for you.

99% of the apps ever built here won’t hit that limit I imagine, and 99% of those that do might not have monitization to pay for the storage I suspect :slight_smile: So build, get subscribers, add income etc, and worry about the scaling later…

Appreciate the response :blush:.
Im a glide heavy user and relatively new to adalo so wanted to get perspective on the data storage capabilities.

So it’s safe to reason that for a builder like me that is planning to built many apps under my account for customers the 5gb is good in the beginning to built and host?

I would say so… and I would think that if you are already using Glide, you clould look at some of your current sheet sizes to get an idea of data use (they would likely be more than you would use in Adalo as the sheet data size probably includes all the data formatting for the spreadsheet itself… IE a 1MB xls/sheets file can hold a lot of data, and that 1MB file isn’t just 1MB of data, but spreadsheet structure, formatting info etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.