Problem with back button - list disappearing

Hello everyone,

I have a list on the home screen. When I click on a list item, it goes to the details page of that item. When I click the back button to go back to the home screen, I run into the following issues:

• On PWA - it goes back to the home screen but goes to the very top of the list
  • On Android App - it goes back to the home screen but it looks like it tries to stay where the list was left off, but the list looks like it disappears. If I scroll all the way up, I see only the first 20 list items and nothing more, even if I try to scroll down.

I would like for the Android App to work like it currently does but without the list items disappearing.

I do have the “Load Items as User Scrolls” turned on.

Is anyone else seeing this “bug” or having this issue and know a possible solution? Thanks in advance!

Hello, you’re basically not seeing all the records when you go back because you have the “Load Items as Ussr scroll” on. When it’s turned off you’ll be able to see all the records.

Thank you!

Hi Ali, thanks for your response!

Since I have a large list 1000+ items, I was hoping I could use the “Load Items as User Scrolls” feature so it doesn’t try to load the entire list all at once. Then I was hoping that if the user clicks back to the homepage, the previous items in the list would be cached, but I’m assuming this isn’t how it works? And if not, is there a possible alternative or workaround?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.