Problems Application Bug

Today 4 January, is no more possibile to compile/publish the app with the qr code feature. It fails with the following error:

Error: Unable to resolve module react-native-camera from /home/gradle/builds/AdaloApp/node_modules/qr-code-scanner/src/components/QrCodeScanner/index.js: react-native-camera could not be found within the project or in these directories:
node_modules

The problem appears also with a new app.
Yesterday worked fine without problem. The problems appear today.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

Same problem.

1 Like

Yes, unfornately, for me, the qr is indispensable. Do you know if exist an alternative? For me is enought to activate the camera.

That’s sad. Give me a few minutes and I will fix it up and post it on the PF marketplace

1 Like

yup. stopped yesterday. Guy removed the package from github and the component builder did not version lock the component

2 Likes

Manay thanks for your feedback. How can we solve? Is there an alternative? For me is enought to activate the camera and display video in a square

I am testing it now to make sure it builds, but it should work.

Go to: Adalo Components — PragmaFlow

The very last item is QR Scanner, install that. It will show up in your Private section of your components. Replace the QR scanner that you currently have, and uninstall if from the Adalo Marketplace, and use the one from PF.

If you do not know how use the PF marketplace, see this

1 Like

You are great. Many thanks, i will try. Best regards

1 Like

Amazing speed. Thank you very much

1 Like

Let’s Go Steven :facepunch:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.