Progress tracking bar + Photos

Hi guys,

I am looking to include an automated progress tracking feature in the app I’m building. I want users to be able to track their pregnancy progress weekly, using photos and a progress bar after the user imputs their expected delivery date. I’d like to build it myself. But if not, I’d like to for someone to help me do it.

Thanks! And looking forward.

Hey there!
I suggest you to try yourself using the progress-bar component (you can find it in the marketplace).

If can’t make it, you can ask help on the forum, or ask of the experts to develop it for you!

Best regards

Paolo

Hi Paolo,

Thank you. My partner has already tried to do that. He’s not sure how to continue. We need around 40 different photos/images/animations for each week of a pregnancy, so that upon inserting the delivery date, our users can have the progress bar show a different image every week.

It is looking like we need 40 different screens for the purpose, but would you happen to know if there’s another way to go about this? Please let me know.

Definitely 40 screens are not needed.

You can create a list of “pregnancy images”, where you have all the images.

You filter the list based on the loggedin user “pregnancy status”, which will select the relative pregnancy image.

Hope that’s clear :slight_smile:
Otherwise, you can contact me here! :slight_smile:

Hi,
This is possible to implement and if you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my area of expertise.
You can reach out to me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew