Purchased component not available

Hello everyone,

Last week I purchased the “Image with Animation” component from the Adalo Premium Marketplace, got a receipt and was charged, but the component is still unavailable to me (no Install option in marketplace, still just Purchase). It also has not shown up in my installed or private components.

I’ve sent an email to support@adalo.com yesterday, but have not heard back from them.

Has anyone experienced something similar and could offer advise on how best to proceed?

Thank you!

Don’t shoot me but have you logged out and in? Refreshed the browser window?
I have had to do this in the past.

Submit a ticket to Adalo instead:

They do not monitor that email address for incoming messages.

Yes I did that. :wink:

1 Like

I emailed them as that what it says in the receipt email I got from them. But will now submit a ticket. Thank you.

I’ll send them a message to to try and expedite it.

Thank you very much, Michael! :raised_hands:

Hi, @jessehaywood

This is now the fifth day of me not having heard back from Adalo support (let alone someone solving my problem) and I am seriously disappointed.

As someone who works in support at a big tech company myself I am sympathetic to the challenges you face, but not getting back to paying customer with a relatively simple issue within 5 working days is just not great.

Could you please expedite my case and see to it that the component either becomes available to me or refund me my money so that I can just purchase it again?

Thank you kindly,
Stefan Hillbrand

Sorry man. I thought this had been resolved. I just DM’d them. They should be helping you out shortly.

I’ll see what I can do.

EDIT: Looks like this was sorted out this morning.

Update: the issue has been resolved and I got a very nice personal mail from Ben Reynolds apologising for the delay. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.