Pushing app on the app store

I need help with pushing app on the app store. Apple rejected my app 3 times, i tried reaching to adalo support but they didn’t help me. Rejected me because of “Privacy”. Can I get some help maybe. This is screen shoot that shows how I have set up my app in settings. Rejection screen shoot is because of camera access
chad issue

It would be helpful if you provided the full rejection reason with details. A screenshot of the rejection message would be ideal.

Hay @Flawless
Screenshot_1
Screenshot_2
Screenshot_3
The respond from Apple was that they are rejecting app because we are having issue with Privacy Data Collection

Everything in Apple was first set to not saving any data, right now is set to saving data just for better app experience, both ways are rejected

Try to explain just a tad further what a portfolio picture is in the permission text.

For example
“We need to access your camera to allow you to upload a profile picture and portfolio pictures of your ____”

Example for app portfolio pictures:
“We need to access your camera to allow you to upload a profile picture and portfolio pictures of your mobile apps to showcase your work.”

2 Likes

Thanks

This is super common for Apple. I’ve had situations where one day it would be approved with a simple explanation and the next it would be rejected and I would have to resubmit.

I agree with other commenters, a little bit more of an explanation should do the trick. If this is the only reason you’re being rejected, consider yourself lucky!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.