Q1 Town Hall with the Co-Founders on March 31, 2021

It’s been almost 3 months since our last town hall so we’re getting together again with David & Ben, the co-founders of Adalo.

For those of you who are new around here, each quarter our co-founders host a town hall where we answer your questions about the product, the roadmap, or anything you’d like to know!

This quarter’s town hall will take place on March 31st at 10:00 AM CST.

There are limited spots — so make sure to RSVP as soon as you know you can make it here :point_right::point_right: Sign up for the Webinar

To help make the most of this conversation, please make sure to send in your questions here :point_right::point_right: Send in Questions

Thank you & hope to see you all there!

4 Likes

Will this be recorded on youtube or any other platform in case some of us don’t come?

1 Like

Yep, it was recorded the last time, and a summary was given by the team or someone from the community, so you can expect the same this time :slight_smile:

Where I can find the details of the Town Hall announcements?

No summary yet. They shared this link though: Adalo’s Performance Updates

1 Like

Is there a link to the recording somewhere?

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, they usually upload it a day or a few days later on YouTube from the Adalo Channel as an unlisted video… if I see it floating around the forum, then I’ll post it here ( if no one else has done so already)… last years (2020) one is here purely for reference only Town Hall - YouTube. I’m sure the 2021 one will surface any day now…

#hangtight

Keen beans, looking forward to it.

Has this been posted on youtube yet?
If so do you have the link?

1 Like

Hi everyone,

The video is now live on our Youtube channel. You can watch it here: March 2021 Town Hall - YouTube

5 Likes