Rate limit errors

I am getting an error message ‘Rate limit exceeded’ on an update job that I’ve run every night for more than a month. Basically a single GET once every 4-5 minutes and a POST once every 2-3 seconds. Is that really a new limit or is there some issue at this time? Past comments have suggested the rate limit is not something that is publicly shared. Is this still the case?

The status page isn’t showing any current issues so not sure what is going on.

I said POST above but I meant PUT. A PUT once every 2-3 seconds.

Updated the code to do 1 single PUT every 10-seconds. Still receiving ‘rate limit exceeded’.

Waited nearly 20-minutes to rerun and received the error on the initial GET request which is pulling records on a single collection.

Issue still exists. Submitted actual support ticket upon initial issue when I submitted my initial question in this thread several hours ago. Is anyone else experiencing issues when using the Adalo collections API?

Just tried again for the first time in 10-hours and received the error on the initial GET request which is pulling records on a single collection.

This seems to be resolved at the moment. Hopefully, what actually happened and what’s being done to prevent the issue from happening again will be shared by Adalo.

I’ve brought this issue to the team’s attention so that they investigate what could have happened here over the weekend.

1 Like

What happens over the weekend that causes this issue? This particular update worked flawlessly for a week since experiencing this issue last weekend and now it is occurring again. Luckily, it is not as extensive as it was last weekend, most updates are going through; however, I am still periodically getting this error despite performing a single PUT every 5-seconds.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.