Regarding the division of environments when developing apps

Regarding the division of environments when developing apps.

When developing an app, it is common to separate the environment into verification, staging, and production.

The following is the flow of the development of Adalo.

▼Ver. 1.0.0

Verification environment ⇒ Staging environment ⇒ Production environment

Ver. 1.0.1

Verification environment ⇒ Staging environment ⇒ Production environment

When the verification of each version is completed and moved to the next environment, the application will be replicated in the form of “Verification environment ⇒ Staging environment”.

Although the application is replicated each time the environment is moved, I think it would be ideal to be able to take over (i.e. share) the DB for verification, staging for staging, and production for production.

I think it would be ideal to be able to take over (i.e., share) the production DB for verification, staging for staging, and production for production.

-Copy database

-Share the same database

I have attached a capture.

However, this means that only the database before duplication can be shared, and there is no option to share the database of the same environment.

Is there any solution?

Also, if the duplication procedure is incorrect to begin with, I would appreciate it if you could enlighten me.

In addition to the above…

Is it possible to set up the database of a new (or newly created) app to share the database of an existing app afterwards?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.