Remove multiple items from a list at once, not one by one

Hi guys,

I searched in the forum for this and could not find exactly what I was looking for. So apologies if the answer is out there, but I could not find it.

Here’s my use case:

• User has a list of items they created. For example, they have 10 items created in their list.
  • User wants to clear that list of expired items. For example, they want to remove 5 of the items from the list.

Now, I know the workaround to remove one by one. But how can I allow the user to select those 5 items from the list and, with one button, remove all 5? Instead of going one by one.

I much appreciate your help.

:pray:

Hi Charles,

You can do this with a true/false property and a countdown timer.

Like this.

Or storing them in a relationship property and then use the countdown timer to delete them.

Like this.

Sorry. The list in the select screen should be Logged in user’s>items(created by) not removed items.

I think the first one ( true/false property) will be good.

For delete all items ones you can use this method too.

Example:

Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks @dilon_perera

I’ll test the idea and see how it goes.

To the best of my ability, I would like not to create another collection for removed items.

But the video is definitely a big help to grab my head around how to do this.

1 Like

Your Welcome!

It’s not a collection. It’s a relationship property made between Users and Items ( Many to Many ).

1 Like

Got it. Thanks.

I’ll play with that for a while.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.