Result key / Get ALL / JSON Format / An error occurred when calling Get All

I am trying to create to external collection to get latest covid19 cases using this URL: https://api.rootnet.in/covid19-in/unofficial/covid19india.org/statewise
It is giving me this error. Dont know whats happening there. Can anyone please guide me.

Thankyou…

FYI: I had tried using the resultkey: “statewise”

Hi Venkata,

Try using the results key success for the GET ALL. :slight_smile:

Hi @James_App_Maker Thanks for the reply.

The result key: success didn’t work. It is still showing the same error.

I just realized that, I am trying to find a results key that works. :slight_smile:

Thanks @James_App_Maker, I am also trying to find it, will post here if I get any results.

Check data as results key

@bhanu Thanks for the reply.
It is still showing the same error…

I also tried that but it didn’t work… :thinking:

@Venkata did you try using the below API? It might be a problem with the specific API that you are using.

COVID-19 India API

@James_App_Maker , Yeah i tried it. It is working fine but the problem is,

I need the last record i.e. " 19 May 2021" to be appeared on the top of the list. So that users who are using my app don’t have to scroll down to see the recent cases.
Can you please help me with this, if you know any solution.

Did you sort the list or filter it, as @bhanu suggested?

@James_App_Maker,
@bhanu replied that it is not allowing to pass any parameters into it.

Hi @Venkata,

And this one worked for me like this:

Here is some explanation:

There is a “data” key, under which there are “source”, “lastRefreshed”, “total” and “statewise” keys. That’s why you need second results key. As a general advice - for such APIs sometimes one need to count the opening and closing curly and square brackets :slight_smile:
BTW, jsonlint.com does automatic “space” indent so you can better see the JSON structure visually.

Best,
Victor.

3 Likes

Thanks @Victor Working :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like