Share image from Adalo App to Instagram Feed or Stories

So if a user finds something interesting in my app, like a photo, they can simply click on a Share button and it will directly share to their Instagram. This scenario can also be applied to Facebook.

Hi Karl, welcome to the forum.

To achieve this you could try using external integrations such as Zapier or Integromat . Both services also have facebook integrations. I have never personally tested the integration so cannot give many details of what is possible.

Good luck.

Cheers
Craig

Hi @crmorris2 ,

Thanks for the reply! I think the Zapier/Integromat integration will work for something like a business scenario, where, for example, you would like to schedule posting to your own Instagram automatically. Because you have to authorize Zapier/Integromat to have access to your Instagram account when you set up the automation. But I could be wrong or missed something in Zapier. But I tried it, and it asked me for authorization to my account

But for the app users/customers, I think a different approach is needed. I know this can be done through Android and iOS code. But for Adalo, there doesn’t seem to be any documentation for what I need. Basically, these are the things that need to happen:

1. An app user chooses a photo to share.
  2. The app sends Instagram the data needed, like caption and the photo.
  3. Intagram app opens and customer can edit the text, etc. And then manually post to their feed or story.
  4. Optional. A feedback is received from Instagram so my app can perform additional actions depending on the response.

Hi,

Anyone has a solution to this? Here’s a link to the developer instructions by facebook:
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/instagram/sharing-to-feed/

I don’t know if this can be done in Adalo.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.