Showing all events for tomorrow?

Any idea how i can shoe all records for tomorrow? I don’t see the options to build this query.

If we had the option of today then I could say after today and before 2 days from now?

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 1.40.48 PM

yes, but cant wor as a filter? when I select the date field it needs to be, before, after or between.

so tomorrow is not before tomorrow, or after tomorrow so I need before two days from now and after today.

Show me the root of what you’re trying to filter

I have a DB field start data. I want all events with a start date of tomorrow to be shown in a list. But can’t see how to do it?

This should do the trick. Let me know if this works.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 5.45.38 PM

Thanks, that’s the first thing i tried, and nothing :frowning:

NO LOVE.

ALSO STRANGE WHEN I PRESS ON ITEM THAT SAYS 4 days it shows up as five days on next screen, same data source, same filter? they do this all over my app.

A temporary workaround may be to set two date picker fields on the page with zero percent opacity. Autoset them to each be tomorrow with filter between the two like such:

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 6.02.37 PM

Set filter:

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 6.02.23 PM

Thought about that but hat workarounds :frowning:

Does the workaround I suggested work?

No, it doesn’t seem to work.

I think the issue is that “Tomorrow” refers to 12:00am.

Any date for that matter in Adalo refers to 12:00am.

If we could use Magic Text and formulas in the filters, then it would be possible.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.