Spying All The New Features In Adalo!

Hip Hip Horrey! Adalo is on fire :fire: Let’s start searching all new features! If you found a one don’t forget to post it here! :grin:

4 Likes

Another - https://twitter.com/AdaloHQ/status/1499452460154466306?s=20&t=xZ9axMPAdKOpXAbYZsVTHQ

Super excited to learn more. Seems like a big drop all at once which hopefully comes soon!

1 Like

Oh wow! Cool!

Thanks Thomas for the reply!

1 Like

Adalo Shoots … Adalo Scores! Looks like we’re getting gradients!

I hope we can point color Hex’s to collection data.

3 Likes

Super Duper Cool!

That would be awsome!

2 Likes

I think this is another new feature. Cool!

1 Like

Let’s get ready for the biggest GAME CHANGER :muscle::star_struck: !

I’m definently getting excited but also feeling like I’m stuck in limbo by having no idea when these updates are coming. It seems a lot of these updates will drastically change the way apps can be designed. People are going to have to rebuild a lot of stuff to implement these things. Feels like a lot of progress I’ll be making will just need to be redone.

Some sort of vague statement on when to expect them would be nice… A month… A year… Anything…

2 Likes

I like the accordion, but is it possible to make the expanded element close when you click on any other element? That’s the familiar way mot users expect it to work. Only one element should be open at a time.

Agreed :joy:

2 Likes

Absolutely. We stopped building last week because of this and now it’s just getting a bit annoying. Throw up a date. It isn’t hard.

Maybe this is the new marketplace? Aren’t these components they’re teasing similar to what’s available through other developer’s offerings? Just a guess…

I love all the new things, but I PREFER that they improve THE SPEED of loading, of visualizations in the lists and all that … with a good speed there is no one to stop us and the clients will be happy, a lot of design but little functionality and speed it’s not good… COME ON ADALO,… we trust you

4 Likes

I would like to believe and hope that Adalo will continue to improve their core product and not give us the “DLC gamer treatment $$$$$”

Another one with two things in this -

• :tada: A launch date!! :tada:

• I’m seeing the word as “M O N E Y”.
    Does this hint at IAPs? Paid Components?

1 Like

Maybe Adalo is giving us all $100,000 each. That’s the only logical conclusion I can draw from that Wordle board… :100:

3 Likes

4 days more! Brilliant! :muscle: :tada:

Guys Tomorrow is the Day right? :face_with_monocle: :tada:

5 Likes

Hype hype hype hype hype!!!

3 Likes

Yeeeeee! :tada: :tada:

1 Like