Stress Testing App

Has anyone done stress testing for their app to know their app capacity limit/ positive app performance before speed or other difficulties occur? Has anyone had the need to? If no, please include types of audience and active users.

1 Like

Good question, I’m also curious to know the max capacity usage. (like in Bubble)
It would be a good idea to have a line chart in the analytics dashboard so that we can track this.

1 Like

I agree - we’re already on the Google store. To avoid problems, were not marketing it and changing it to a demo application. And acquiring users but not populating it to enable transactions.

I was thinking your solution today as a feature - having our own internal dashboard to know the apps threshold so all users stay happy and can still use it. This way the business stays in business safe and sound.

1 Like

@Ben this above will really help adalo customers when the app will perform perfecltly to not so well and not at all or upgrade time? As some apps are having their own customers experience such lags they leave and winning back is harder - app cant grow anymore. All avoidable.

1 Like

I think these are all valid points and concerns and we are very aware and acknowledge that we do experience performance issues from time to time.

It is something we are working very hard to solve. It is our sole goal for this quarter to reduce performance problems and increase the stability of the apps and platform.

1 Like

Thanks Colin - its really good to hear. Can you please include this below and include an upgrade feature when we’re reaching app capacity?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.