Stripe Error "Not Reported. Check Logs"

Has anyone experienced this error message upon clicking on Stripe Payment button? I have verified that my Stripe Connect is active. Any thoughts @jeremy @Ben

yes im getting the same

Guys we need an update on this URGENTLY it has delayed our test launch

Also I have no records of my sales today but the cards are still being processed

Same issue here, @hughmcampbell. I do have partial records being updated in the Adalo database, but the data updates triggered by the Stripe button is not being updated. And like you, the card is still being processed by Stripe.

ADMIN - Can you please confirm if this is something you are reviewing?

Hi Hugh,

I will bring this issue up with the team today in our team meeting.

Hey @anon78309838 please let us know the outcome. It appears that many others are experiencing the same error and potentially losing out on sales.

I have let the team know the importance of this issue and they are working to a resolution as quick as possible. I will keep you updated as and when I know more.

Thank you @anon78309838 - I really appreciate the sense of urgency with this !

Thanks @anon78309838 for your help

This has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Im still getting the an error message No such plan: (and then my product ID from Stripe)

Im still getting the an error message No such plan: (and then my product ID from Stripe)

This is a separate error from the topic being discussed. Perhaps you could create a new thread for this with some details about the issue you are experiencing?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.