Stripe Marketplace Payments: Is it possible to use Stripe Express vs Stripe Standard?

@alexstockman thanks, however I’m still not sure if Adalo is (Stripe Connect) EXPRESS vs STANDARD.

I would think is Express as I got response from Adalo Support (image/image below).

Now, using app Preview in Adalo, I realized Stripe gives me an error whenever I don’t have ‘Standard’ enabled in Strip (error in image below)

So… result of that error, I’m always forced to always have “Standard” ON in Stripe (image below). All that leads me to think Adalo is as you are saying, STANDARD (and not Express).

Since the Adalo component from Stripe Connect is working for me now, I’m not that concerned if it’s Standard or Express, but definitely would like or need to confirm, per the Stripe guide thing would change (e.g. who is handles refunds, etc).

Just two question:

1. Could you please elaborate what do you mean by “setup is Express” and “Adalo is Standard”. Is that a different setup inside Stripe and another one in Adalo?

2. The part that is still not working for me is The Adalo component for “Stripe Marketplace”. After entering the test credit card I’m getting an error (image below). Is that an error driven by Adalo or by Stripe (I’m not seeing any logs inside Stripe)? How to fix it?

Message ended up long.
Thanks for sure for any help or input.