Tiktok In adalo?

I’m going to complete 1 month using Adalo and so I decided to think about creating a social video network, such as tiktok. But I didn’t even know how to use Adalo yet so I went searching on youtube, and I ended up finding a channel that taught how to make like and dislike buttons, follow and unfollow… I went to make my app and realized that I didn’t have a player video, I went to the marketplace and found what I wanted, after a long time (30 minutes) I went to test the app. was perfect, but there was a catch, Adalo had no support for sliding videos. so I did the following: I created a new screen for the For you and another one for watching the video. everything worked out and now I’m creating the rest. soon I’ll show you.

3 Likes

Welcome to Adalo! Good Luck

1 Like

Hey ! Good job !

Any update here ? What video player you used?

The app will be released so soon! With a new design, new functions and new features for adalo

2 Likes

Hi,

how have you solved the problem with scrolling? External plugin ??

Best regards

Would desk swiper work for this?

yes

1 Like

It’s inspiring to read about your journey with Adalo from two years ago. Creating a social video network akin to TikTok is quite the ambitious project! Kudos for diving into something so innovative.
Learning through YouTube tutorials is a fantastic approach, and it’s great that you found resources to implement essential features like “like,” “dislike,” follow, and unfollow buttons.
Your solution of using separate screens for sliding videos is ingenious – adaptability is key in app development. Speaking of platforms like TikTok, if you ever wanted to explore further, you might find it intriguing to buy Cheap TikTok accounts. It’s fascinating to see how your journey reflects the ever-evolving landscape of technology and creativity. Keep up the fantastic work!