Trigger an Adalo`s notification based in an event time

Hi @pford Do you know how to trigger an Adalo`s notification based in an event time with integromat. (Not using calendar)?

Thanks in advance.

So if I understand correctly, you want to trigger a notification at specific time and not right when a user takes an action in the app?

There are a few ways to do this actually, all of which will utilize a custom action:

1.) You can use Integromat’s data store to store the record and then check every minute or so to see if there is a notification from the data store that needs to be sent.
2.) You can use Zapier’s Delay function to delay sending the notification until the given datetime.
3.) You can use Adastacks to send the notification to and it will do basically the same thing as the first two.

1 Like

Thanks @pfordmedia , im looking for a phone notification via Adalo and not via Integromat.

Something like:

The time event + Integromat + Adalo`s notification

I hope it helps.

You won’t be able to schedule or delay a notification just with Adalo. It will still require a secondary service like Integromat, Zapier, Adastacks, etc. I’m a bit confused by when you say you don’t want to use Integromat, but then include it in the technology flow:

Sorry, i meant:

Adalos time event + Integromat watch its time and triggers and action on Adalo to notify user. (but the user`s notification its sent by Adalo not by Integromat).

I see, yes you can do this with Integromat’s data store module I believe, but I have never tried it myself.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.