Trigger notifications are not sent. ( A BUG THAT NEEDS URGENTLY RESOLVED)

features have nothing to do with third-party components. The broken logic is entirely on Adalo’s side.

1. Trigger notifications are not sending to the participants in this screen shot

2.) This list is not auto-refreshing (provide a screenshot of your incoming call logic). It works as expected if the entire screen is refreshed.

This problem needs to be solved urgently. PLEASE WRITE HERE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TRIGGER NOTIFICATION PROBLEM

3 Likes

I am using the same app but I have the same problem. and when I make a call, adalo notification is not sent to my friend. :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

3 Likes

I hope they fix this problem soon. I wasn’t the only one having this problem. thank you

3 Likes

hello help me pleaseeee

2 Likes

my trigger notifications are not working either.

2 Likes

sorry. I don’t know about this subject, but I’m having an error about trigger notification.

Hmmm, just checked - works for me:

A good way to test would be trying to send the notification via API (using Postman, for example), and see if user receives it.

Anyway, I guess only Adalo engineers can investigate the problem with an exact app, so it might be a good idea to submit a ticket.

Best regards, Victor.

yes there is no problem for this notification. When you click on the notification, you enter the adalo application, but there is no screen to answer the call. @Victor

@Applicationspeciali

Well, you have started the topic “Trigger notifications are not sent” and I assumed this was the question.

I checked my other test app - screen redirection works in it. This is what I receive:

And when I click on the notification I get to the “Message” screen, as it was set up:

Based on this I think that the problem might be specific to your app. I would recommend submitting a ticket. There is a small probability that something could be broken in the latest build process (my app was built some time ago), but anyway, only someone with the access to Adalo servers (read: Adalo employee) can diagnose the problem.

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

Victor when I generate the Apk of my app I can test how the notifications work know? :innocent:

That’s a native app know?

Thank you :blush:

@dilon_perera you can test the notifications when you make a native build of your app.
So the answer is “Yes”. Please check here how to make a native build: Publishing to the Google Play Store - Adalo Resources
You don’t need to publish the actual app, of course.

1 Like

Oh thanks Victor. :blush: :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.