True / False input with Custom Actions?

Hey! How can you add an input for a custom action’s JSON body as a True / False value? There are only text, number and date options.

customactioninputs

Thank you!

Did you manage to resolve this or get a reply in the end?

Hi Willem,

How did you solve this in the end?

I ended up changing my database property to be a number field and then using 1 for true and 0 for false. That way I could use it in a custom action.

Not sure if it’s the right solution but I didn’t get an answer to my post about the same issue either so had to find a fix and move on

1 Like

how can this still be a problem? I can’t even use a text parameter in the custom action and then pass a True/False property, because I can’t select the True/False in the Magic Text to fill the parameter … custom formulas also don’t work.

@Victor please help!

Workaround:
Go back to your collection and add an extra field for any toggle you are storing.
Call it toggle_text, or whatever. Then when the toggle is clicked you can call the the ‘extra actions to be performed when toggle is true/false’ and update the toggle_text field with “true” or “false”. Then you can use it in your custom action or display the words true / false in your app, without needing visibility.

Yeah it’s a pain I know.