• Use Toggle (True/False) to change button

See Demo
https://www.nocodemonkey.io/store
Device Detector (19)

6 Likes

this is very cool feature.

1 Like

Thank you! Glad you like it!

Hey @Michael. This button is a really cool addition, but Iā€™m having trouble setting it up. I canā€™t figure out how to change a button from inactive to active. Can you please advise? Possibly with a video or screenshots for how youā€™d set it up?

For my use case, during the sign-up process of the app Iā€™m building I ask the user to select their gender. So Iā€™d like there to be a two-state button for ā€œFemaleā€, one for ā€œMaleā€, one for ā€œNon-Binaryā€, and one for ā€œPrefer Not To Sayā€.

Iā€™ve tried several Actions and canā€™t get the button to change. Hoping you can help. Thanks.

I made a little progress in better understanding, but Iā€™m still running into roadblocks. I was able to make the button work pulling right from the ā€œUsersā€ collection, but I want to pull from the ā€œGenderā€ collection that has a relationship with the User collection (Relationship: 1 User has 1 Gender, but 1 Gender has multiple Users).

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks!

Hi ! Thank you for this awesome and very useful component ! I just buy it !

It is possible to make it completly circle like the Action button ?

Sorry my english isnā€™t perfect :wink: Have a great day

I bought it and want to implement it as a Create Enable/Disable button when a user is creating an account so the button will be activated when a user puts text into the input form and when they select an item from a list but I do not know where you would place the boolean?

Do you create a separate collection in the database for just the buttons and place the boolean properties there? Or do you add a boolean property to each category the user is filling out?

Not completely sure how to implement.
Here attached below is an example of what we are trying to do.

Thank you!!!

Hi @Michael, is there a new version of this? It only works sporadically for meā€¦ Sometimes it turns on, sometimes it doesnā€™t. I wanted it for one three buttons where when one turned on the others turned off, which it doesnā€™t work for. It also didnā€™t really work well when I tested it with one button.

Cheers

Stuart