Two-table relationship does not work

Just starting in ADALO, I need help for a query … When I make a relation between two tables, the relation field always appears blank and I must manually enter a field to then run the relation.
First I have created the tables, then I upload the CSV file, then I make the relation but it doesn’t run until I need to fill the relation field. Thanks for the answer and I hope you have let me understand.

Shender

Uploading csv doesn’t automatically bind the relationship between tables. You need perform actions from your app.

Ex: if you have 2 tables users & orders and they have a relationship 1:many.

You need to assign that relationship via an action, i.e. when the order is placed, update the order to logged in user. This create a relationship between order and user.

I hope this will help, if you need further clarification, please share screenshots of your setup and actions.

You’ll get the required help from the community.

Welcome to Adalo community!

Hello @bhanu

Sorry for interfering.

Can you please help me solve this? My app’s screen names are not visible so I’m not able to drag my screens. Please help me solve this issue!:pray:

@bhanu

I appreciate the clarification.
Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.