Unable to load app to Google Play

I am unable to load my app to Google play. I have tried from scratch a few times now but I keep getting:

Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key. Ensure that your App Bundle is signed with the correct signing key and try again. Your app bundle is expected to be signed with the certificate with fingerprint:

SHA1: D0:90:E2:8C:D2:98:17:C7:83:EE:1D:44:1C:92:CF:93:0C:4E:E4:E3

but the certificate used to sign the app bundle that you uploaded has fingerprint:

SHA1: 35:20:EF:DD:63:3B:78:91:8C:22:32:7E:53:E1:F6:8E:22:58:B4:95

Hello, you can submit a support ticket so Adalo team can update your certificate to the new one.

Yes, I did that about 3 days ago with no response.

I’m still waiting for help. I have submitted a few tickets now, created a video to show them what is going on. I just get a response asking if it is a new app or if I am updating my existing app on Google play.

Is there another way to get support? It has been 5 days now.

Now on day 6 and still no resolve.

I state that I am not a technician, so I don’t think I can help you fully.
I have had a similar episode in the past, when I tried to upload the bundle in the play store, the site did not recognize it and gave me an error.

the problem was that I had not generated the key initially, essential to authenticate that the app is the same (from what I understand)

I simply solved it by adding the key and trying many times to load the bundle.

it took several bundles and a lot of tries, but once it gets around there are no problems in the future

Thank you.

I have tried this. I’m on build #10 or so. I have created a duplicate of the app - new key - new file - new build and the same issue.

I really wish they would get back to me.

I could keep trying and maybe one build might work.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.