Google Play Console Build Error - Fingerprint:

Good day everyone,

I’m currently getting a Google Play Console Build Error when submitting the Adalo build.

Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key. Ensure that your App Bundle is signed with the correct signing key and try again. Your app bundle is expected to be signed with the certificate with fingerprint:
SHA1: FF:C0:AE:73:3B:79:81:62:3B:31:21:77:70:1E:AF:CB:8C:B1:2F:B3
but the certificate used to sign the app bundle that you uploaded has fingerprint:
SHA1: 84:36:31:47:B5:2C:5F:68:6D:30:9B:B9:5F:E2:A9:F0:FD:53:FE:D1

I have read that there was a similar issue in the past but did not find a fix/result.

*Nothing in my certificates or details have changed since the app has been published and now that I want to update the app I’m getting this error.

• I’m not sure if its connected with this past weekend outage or not?
  • Is anyone else having this issue when submitting their app to the Google Play Console?

I managed to resolve it, if anyone has the same issue follow the below instructions.

1.) Create a new Firebase project
2.) Upload the new json files to adalo
3.) Rebuild app
4.) Resubmit the App

For some reason beyond my understanding the files did not match the playstore or firebase files so creating a new firebase project did resolve it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.