Update User Form Not Feeding All Data

I have created a page that will allow the user to update their information using a form that will “Update Logged In User”. When the user reaches this form their information for name is displayed but their phone number does not display. Is there a reason for this? I want the user to be able to see the phone number that is stored for them, just like their full name, and change it if necessary. Is there a workaround for the form to show this info?

May you send me me in DMs preview of your app?

Hi Usama,

Could you take a screen recording of the issue? I think I know what the problem is, I just need to see more of it to make that decision. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the response. Is it possible to add a screen recording in this forum?

Yes, you could take it on Loom.com, then paste the link to the video here.

1 Like

Hi James,

I have attached the video here: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Thank you very much for the assistance!

Have same problem but with different data collections. “Number” filed dont pre populate when “Updating record” using form. Other fields works fine. How to fix this?

1 Like

I am having the same problem ! With Number fields on update form it don’t brig the database value, only show placeholder, if you insert new value its saves at db after submit but when visit page again no db value is displayed.
@anon78309838 have you heard something about this? Thanks in advance

We were seeing the same thing but – just this morning – things seem to be fixed. Something must have been corrected in the backend. Thanks, Adalo! Can everyone else confirm it is fixed for them?

@dreamnid Could be a bug with your app. I’m not seeing those issues on my end. Report it at Submit a Support Ticket

1 Like

Same to me. Yesterday it start working, though I changed nothing in the app. Very strange…

1 Like

This was indeed a bug which was fixed yesterday.

2 Likes

In my App, the same, just returned working as expected without doing nothing. “Thats great”, fast fix from adalo team.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.