I’m currently building an app that should make it possible to rate our users based on different categories. The workflow is as follows:
- Users have an account with us and, if they are logged in, can generate a unique link that can be clearly assigned to the user, which they can send by mail or similar (the link enables the recipient to access the questionnaire)
- The link recipient is not registered with us and if possible should not have to create a login to be able to submit a rating
- If the link recipient clicks on the link received, he will be taken to our questionnaire. As soon as he has rated the last category, the questionnaire is closed.
- The evaluation of the individual categories flows into the profile of the user (link sender).
My question is: Is it possible in Adalo for a non-registered user to rate a registered user via a link, so that this rating can only be assigned to the logged-in user and is included in their profile? In the best case, the link has a limited validity period, after which the link can no longer be used.
Thank you for your help!
Hi @Mareike ,
I would approach your requirement differently,
Instead of sending link, send them code to enter in the welcome screen
If the user doing the rating wants to be anonymous, create for them a random email and password to be as guest, this way they can provide only just one rating, duplication can be avoided
to make sure the questionnaire is filled until the end, the last button will have the action to update the boolean of completed
this rating questionnaire will be created with the relationship field to users collection as rating user, so they can be used as filter in the profile screen of that user
the code can be added an expired date time field, which can be checked when they are submitted.
If you send the code to the email, it can be replaced as QR code, so the guest can enter them faster, and it is a bit modern too.
Hi @Yongki ,
Thank you for your quick response.
- this rating questionnaire will be created with the relationship field to users collection as rating user, so they can be used as filter in the profile screen of that user
I propably missed an important point: the rating is anonymous. In other words, the (registered) User cannot see who has rated them, when and how.
And: Users can send multiple Links to multiple evaluatives. Evaluatives can rate multiple Users.
So I think I still have the problem of assigning the rating to the specific user?! Or have I misunderstood something?
To make the user does not see who the evaluators are, simply not showing them, and the evaluators will be in random email, so even the email is shown, still anonymous.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.