Visibility for Teams

Hello Everyone,

i want to build a app for Manager.

Imagine every manager puts their date through forms in this app and just see his own data.

Right now everyone is seeing everything. No Row Security.
I just want that creators, only can see their own data.

Can someone help me with this?

Hi @MemA,

A simple way to show the data only to the manager is to add a filter to the list. E.g. if you have a list of Tasks, Task have a relationship to a User (one User - many Tasks), and when you’re creating a task you’re setting the relationship to Logged-in User.
Then in order to filter these tasks you can add a List, make it a list of Tasks, and then set a filter so that only Tasks which belong to Logged-in User are displayed.
I would recommend reading this help section: Lists | Adalo Resources

There is a more advanced setting which protects records on the database-level so they’re not shown to a wrong user. This concept is more complicated, it is described here: Collection Permissions | Adalo Resources

Best,
Victor.

Hi @Victor , Thank you for your Help!
Does your Solution include this Scenario:

Person A has a Company and for Organisation he buys my app. After he bought my app, he is starting to put his data into the forms and save it there.
Everytime he is logging in the app, his data will shown to him.

Person B has a Company too, but has no relationship to person A, nothing to do with him. Can Person B do the same thing like person B and start organizing his company and save his data and only can see his own data.

His this Scenario possible in Adalo, where Everyone has its own „world“ his own database in the App?

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.