Visibility not being honoured

Hi - I have a custom list that i’m building and adding up and down buttons to be able to allow the user to manually move items up and down by changing a rank in the collection.

The up and down functionality is working as expected so I can order the items in the list. However I’m trying to hide the “move down” button on the list item in the list as there’s nowhere further to move down to.

In the above diagram, the highlighted icon is what I’m trying to control the visibility of. It works for the first item in the list because it’s an easy comparison, ie only visible if the rank is greater than 1. However for the last item in the list I need to compare to the count of records. I just can’t seem to get this to work.

The visibility is set as follows:
CleanShot 2021-08-30 at 18.24.12

I’ve even gone to the point of adding a text item into the row set to the same value, the count of the records, and it shows the correct count, 3. However the icon always shows regardless.

Any suggestions as to what I might try?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.