Website to Adalo app

Hey everyone,

I have some questions about transferring a news website to an app with Adalo.
An other no-code app builder focusses especially on this, but is otherwise very limited. Especially as we want to offer exclusive content / offline reading in the app.

It doen’t have to be complicated. We have about 5 screens we want to show in the app. And they are all web-view, with the bottom bar connecting them. See the image of the app made with the other app builder.

Without website header:

With website header:

I am encountering a few problems. First of all: the webview doesn’t load. The screen in Adalo remains white. Am I doing something wrong here?
UPDATE: It shows that the website wouldn’t connect. Is there anything I need to fix in the websites code?

Second, is it possible to hide the website header, for example by hiding html classes?

The last question: Is it possible to connect woo commerce to the signup and login page? So when creating an account in app, they can also login to the website?

Thanks!

Hey there @Maxim Welcome to the community :sunglasses:

I’ve created a couple of apps integrating Wordpress. The best thing to do is to add your Wordpress posts as external collections using Wordpress API rather than using web view components. You’ll have a lot more control over the way the content is displayed.

Example:

I have not been able to get the external user login (with Wordpress or woocommerce) to work. There may be a way to do it but I haven’t figured this one out yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.