What was the best advice YOU ever received? I’m so curious! Share in the comments!

The best advice I ever received was to not compare myself and my businesses with my competitors.

It makes perfect sense. I mean, if you’re anything like me, you go above and beyond. You do things that your competitors don’t. You have your own unique skills and talents. You are better than your competition because you understand the value of hard work and dedication. You take care of your clients/customers because without them, you know you wouldn’t be where you are today.

This also means that you shouldn’t price your products or services lower simply because your competition has lower prices. You know the value of what you offer and you shouldn’t sell yourself short.

So, next time you’re feeling down because you think your competition is doing better than you, remember this advice. You are better than them because you refuse to quit and give up. You have what it takes to succeed.

Just keep doing you and be the best version of yourself.

You’ll always come out on top!

2 Likes

Ah bro, you start to be a poet :slight_smile:

For me was “Don’t offer what the others offer, offer what they don’t offer”. This allowed me to actually find the gaps in the business proposal from other competitors.

For every business I launch, I check at competition and read the reviews, and what customers say, so you grab those gaps, build a product which is much better and that is how you stand out.

Nobody invents the wheel anymore, you just make it better. You just add the salt and pepper to what Picasso said once: “good artists borrow, great artists steal.”, I say “Great artists steal and make it even better” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:exploding_head: Hell yeah