I’m using AirTable as a database and Line or Bar graph components from the marketplace to display client results over time, however, no matter what - the graph doesn’t recognise the logical sequence on the X-axis, e.g.:
• If I use a numeric sequence (1,2,3,4,5) for X Axis - the graph shows values in the order of 3-4-1-2-5
• If I use Date (no matter if direct Date field from AIrTable or a Date text string) for X Axis - the graph shows values in the order of Sept 20 - Sept 27 - Sept 6 - Sept 13 - Oct 4
Solutions I tried but didn’t help:
• Adding sorting filters as per this article [In fact sorting completely breaks the graph)
• Changing date formats on AirTable (US, ISO, European, Friendly etc.)
• Switching between Date Field and a Text String (to pull date values), as well as adding logical sequence (1-2-3-4-5)
Could anyone help me please?
p.s. App name is “Coach (Coaching Template)” & screen is “Student GOAL Results”… if anyone from Adalo could look into it.