Zoom/Enlarge Image

Is there any way to make an image ‘zoomable/draggable’ by pinching/stretching/dragging? It’s pretty standard UI, but in Adalo the images seems fixed.

If not, any ideas/workarounds?

4 Likes

You might be able to achieve this by making clicking on the image link to the file itself as an external url.

1 Like

Worked. Thanks @Ben!

i didnt know how to do this, can u help me please?

@KenanDada Can you share more info about what you need help with?

But how can user zoom the image with two fingers like in instagram

@ishantanusrivastava:

1. On the image, click ‘add action’
  2. Choose Link > Website…
  3. Click on Magic link and select Current-item > URL
2 Likes

I did this, when I click image nothing happens…

I don’t to redirect user a webpage for just image zooming.

I think we need this feature in Adalo: https://ideas.adalo.com/feature-requests/p/preview-image-on-click

Please upvote

4 Likes

I tried that solution but I am not getting the option of Current Item URL

1. On the image, click ‘add action’
  2. Choose Link > Website…
  3. Click on Magic link and when I tried and find the image for the current item each of them just has the option of “Count”

I am very new to this, only started actually trying a week ago. I have a very large Bubble App so no-code is not new to me, but I can not work out how to create a lightbox affect.

I even tried creating a separate page that could open in Modal format to view the image, but I can’t even get that work.

The image is based on current hazard/primary image

Thank you in advance.
Schelle

From what I can see your data is not available on that page. It shows what screen it’s missing form. Data typically comes from a list so you might set up a component on the screen (nav menu 2) as a list of the data you need for the image and then it should be available on that next screen.

1 Like

Thanks Ashley, I will give that a try today :grinning:

Buenisimo, yo vine con la duda y resolvió mi problema. Gracias!!!

Ok so that allows you to zoom an image.

How do you return the zoomed image? That is, how do you return the cropped image?

1 Like

Yes, even I want the same