I have run through the tutorials and read a bunch of forum posts. But whatever I do, I cannot create new records in my Airtable Base. **Any help is hugely appreciated! ** Here is what I have done:
- Set up a very simple test base with two text fields: Airtable - test_base (I am on an enterprise account)
- Set up a 14 day Adalo trial
- Followed this tutorial to the T: Connecting to Airtable - Adalo Resources including adding the Header and Bearer Key, changing Create endpoint to Patch, tested successfully
- I am able to retrieve records into a List
- set up a very simple form to just update the two text fields.
No matter what I do, I get a 422 Unprocessable Entity error when I try to submit.