Adalo Database Memory Storage

Is there any way I can increase the database storage capacity?

Hi @Hamdan

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

So I think you are using the Free Plan. So you have to Upgrade your plan.

Thank you

I already have the Pro Plan but it only gives you 5GB of data storage. but I need at least 10GB but the Business plan which offers you 20GB is too expensive for me is there a way I can get around 10GB storage.

https://help.adalo.com/resources/pricing-options

How do I get additional storage?

Additional storage is available for $10/GB. As this time we do not have a way for you to purchase additional storage in your account, or see how much storage your apps are using. Your app will not see any interruption when you hit your storage limit. We will reach out to you well in advance to let you know you are approaching that limit, and work with you to get a plan that makes sense for your app’s growth needs.

I am about to start creating a custom CRM for my company.

It is a company active in real estate.

I need storage space for PDF documents and pictures of the properties.

I am currently on a “Team” plan with 125GB of storage. Is it possible to extend the maximum storage if I need 1000GB or 2000GB?

Thanks

hi, You can Contact Adalo and they can give you options for your situation Plans & Pricing | Adalo My question is how big is your Real Company because 2000GB is about 200,000 Photos and that Great that you make your own app for your company. Another option that might be a little cheaper is going with Xano to handle your photos and documents only I do not recommend going with Xano Completely because you would have to Restart your app, But you can combine Adalo Database and Xano Databases to create a more flexible and faster option DM Me Or EMail me at Grant@wildwood-technologies.com if you need any help with the Xano database