I realise there is a feature request section, but I feel that it becomes redundant due to it relying on having to create small individual requests for every single little thing I come across. Also it relys too much on how many other users are active on there and the size of the userbase within Adalo. Just because it doesn’t have overwhelming upvotes, doesn’t mean it isn’t a crucial/valid improvement.
Here’s a list I’ve been compiling and will add to, of improvements/problems I’ve come across in my time here. Staff can ignore it or take from it, I just don’t want to waste time writing out 50 different feature/improvement requests in such a spammy manner.
- Ability to set the size for multi-line text inputs
- Have a “default value” for photo picker component - Which can be set as the users current display pic, or whatever else. (Improves replacing/editing photo uploads)
- Ability to set the size of the upload fields within a defult form
- Ability to set line height for multi-line rendered text
- Ability to just show the year when selecting date format for dates
- Ability to format selected parts of text only. E.g - (Username: [Magic text]) - Make “Username:” bold and magic text something else. It eliminates the need for having to create two seperate text elements
- Improved guides for element placement (Adobe XD level of auto space calculation)
- Show a different default tabbar/ or tabbar tabs based on which user is logged in
- Dark mode on forums needs alternative white ADALO logo (For the love of my OCD)
- Ability to remove [First Name] OR [Username] from Users collection but never both
- Ability to change the height (spacing) between default form submit buttons and the last form field
- Force selected app wide fonts to move over when making a copy of your app
- Ability to change the size of a default button (Sometimes you want to change the size of the button and not have to make the font larger)
- Ability to change font weight of default form labels (And any other displayed text where this isn’t an option)