Adalo + PDF Generator API + Gmail

Hi Afonso,

Thank you for the Tutorial… I’ve worked with theAdaloGuy(Nathan) before and that Video originated from the request that I discussed with him… it solved the generating of the PDF whilst in the App with a click of a button…

My problem is the Automation of the PDF Document and sending it to a recipient of choice via a email attachment or in the email body itself…

Nowhere in this Tutorial does Nathan cover the use of Zapier or Integromat/Make to achieve the above automation process.

I applaud his Guide/Tutorial as I actively use it in my App as we speak, but someone has to physically click the “Generate PDF” button, then the PDF opens in a Browser window, from there only are you able to download or print the PDF… and only then are you able to share it via email or other platforms…

Like I said, I’m after what most of the Online Shops do when you order online, the minute you complete your Order, you receive and email with your complete Order attached in the email(PDF), sometimes they even include your Order Items in the Body of the email for immediate referral.

Please advise accordingly!

Regards, Hennie. :nerd_face: