Adalo server down?

Equity doesnt work very well either. Look at what happened to Instacart now, their valuation has been slashed for nearly by half.

The great resignation is hitting everywhere. Adalo is not immune to it.

Really? lol… Haven’t looked into it. That’s crazy.

Note to self: Now is a great time to get serious & take market share… while others are lazy

This is really, really bad and showcases Adalo’s biggest weakness (no local copies of data and utter reliance on their servers being online and functional).

https://www.reuters.com/business/instacart-slashes-valuation-by-nearly-40-24-bln-2022-03-25/

only if you can find the right people to work with and for you.

Yes. I got a shocker when I saw the database records as zero!

doesnt add too much values even with local copies of data. You cant do anything without server running properly. Reminds me of AWS going down a few months ago.

Given the virus has slowed, not surprised to see it cool off. But, 40% is HUGE … oh my.

speaking of virus, Bill Gates is remodeling his new house not far from me… he has jack hammers going at 7am & pissing-off neighbors. I figure if your app is not working, at least you can have a laugh. lol

It’s been over 40 minutes since the problem occurred, why haven’t I heard anything from the Adalo team?

s…

Depends on the app, I would say. For some apps it would be very useful to be able access your data within the app, even if you can’t sync with the servers right now (shopping lists, journaling apps etc.). Right now every app is just dead in the water.

My app is also affected. Database is 0.

This is really disappointing. My users are complaining and giving bad reviews. I hope adalo can make the database available on users local device and sync whenever they are online.

I think I will also get another 1 star rating and a “doesn’t work at all” or “doesn’t work” review in my app store.

I am disappointed.

Exactly what I was thinking. Despite that being a pretty large cash injection, there has been no visible improvements in terms of support and performance. Too bad as I think the product is awesome and has great potential.

1 Like

Same issue here. Have a bunch of apps just recently deployed, a lot of hype around them, users were looking forward to them. Now users are pissed, and I don’t blame them. But still looks bad on me and Adalo still has my money regardless.

For anyone who’s having the issue but not seeing any warnings or anything, I am receiving an “internal server error” message on all of my collections and some users reported seeing in when attempting to login.

Additionally, about an hour before my users started reporting issues, one of my admins saw two unknown accounts suddenly pop up in one of my apps. All of my apps are internalized, meaning that users cannot self-register; it must be done by an authorized admin account and none of my admins created the two accounts, one labeled JDtest and the other had no identifying information, just an empty account.

Aside from the server being down, which is a major issue, seeing these two unknown accounts pop up right before the server outage is highly concerning for user and app security.

Maybe someone here can shed some light as to what’s going on?

I just refreshed. records are showing.

for your reference for benchmarking, AWS was out for 5 hours according to Google, given its company size and the weekend has only started.

1 Like

Thanks, i second that. Server is back up now.

1 Like