Adalo show wp html tag

Ciao,
I connected WP and Adalo with Zapier.
When I display a news item on the app in Adalo, html tags are also displayed.
Is it possible to remove them?
Also, I can’t display the author’s name and featured image (I have already enabled hotlink protection).

Thanks in advance for your help :slight_smile:

Use markdown component instead of regular one.

Thanks Ishant! But not works ;(
It should be an app for non-programmers… :slight_smile:

@Indave try with this component!

If I were working with your workflow I would strip the HTML tags in Zapier if you are already using Zapier in your workflow.

1. Add a Formatter step to your Zap before creating the Adalo Record

• In the Zap editor, click the Action step, or click the plus + icon to add an action to your Zap.
  • Select Format.
  • Click the Event dropdown menu and select Text.
  • Click Continue.

2. Set up the remove HTML tags transformation

• In the Set up action section, click the Transform dropdown menu and select Remove HTML Tags.
  • In the Values section, click the Input field and select a field with HTML tags from a previous step.
  • Click Continue.

3. Test your remove html tags transformation

• Click Test & Review. If the transformation is successful, HTML tags will be removed from the data, leaving plain text. Then you can add your Adalo record using the formatted text.

The above as the guys are suggesting will also work.

If I am using HTML I use the Rich Text by NoCodeMonkey

4 Likes

Hi iAppsNi! Thank U so much for your help!
It works well, i am happy now :slight_smile:

I need one more help:
I have a problem with images and the author’s name. They are not being published correctly.
I have seen by surfing the net that there are few solutions and they require complex steps for my skills. Do you happen to have any easy solutions? :slight_smile:

Grazie Dylon, i used iAppsNi’s solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.