Adastacks Platform

When will Adastacks become available to use?

3 Likes

Adastacks will be available around 2 PM ET today.

2 Likes

Yep, thanks @James_App_Maker . Sending out the launch email this afternoon.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! I’m excited!!!

1 Like

Guys, I already got my account set up and I am loving it so far! This is going to be game changer!!!

So I watched through the video setup for sending scheduled notifications, but what if I wanted to send to a whole collection of people, is that possible?

1 Like

Congratulations! :clap:

1. I am interested in sending recurring Notifications, every Monday, every 11th of the month…
    How can this be done?
  2. Is there a general email where to send the questions related to Adastaks?
    Thank you!

Glad you’re liking it so far! Since the Adalo API doesn’t currently support sending notifications to multiple users, this isn’t immediately possible, but I have an idea of how to get around this - just need to flesh it out more.

And @ionutilie yes this is also on my radar as well - these are called cron jobs and are a little more complex to setup. As for the questions, you can either email support@adastacks.com or fill out the feedback form found here.

1 Like

Thank you @pford !
So do you estimate to create the cron jobs soon?
And I understand correct that there is no way to workaround those cron jobs now simply with the Adalo triggered notifications?
Thank you!

Hopefully soon yes. It may be a couple weeks just so I can make sure the main functions of Adastacks are up and running well first, but after that I’ll roll out several more features fairly quickly, with cron jobs being near the top of the list.

1 Like

Thank you! @pford

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.