Add to cart problem

I’m building an E-commerce app. Only when you add a product to your cart->You click on the add to cart button on the product page, than the product doesn’t appear in the Cart and it doesn’t even add it to the cart. In the database the product is added, only the product doesn’t appear in the Cart. I am now building this app for two weeks so I don’t know what to do and I am struggling with setting up the right links/systems to my app. Why is the product not adding to my cart and how can I fix this?

Hi @Stan0707,

Welcome to the community! :partying_face:

Can we have some more info about the setup? Maybe a video of the setup or some screenshots?

Thank you

Hi!

Yes, I have a e-commerce app and I am trying to get a good add to cart system in my product detail page. That means when someone is on the a specific product, they can easily transfer this product to the shopping cart. I don’t know how to program this in my adalo page. I was hoping you can help me with programming this feature.

Thank you, Stan

So you want me to add this? If it is send a DM

Yes, But I want to learn how to do it? Can you not say how to do it. Or send a video?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.