AdMob Doesn't Work

Hi, I think I’ve a problem with the google AdMob element:
i Uploaded the app in the play store and I’ve also succeeded in ad the advertising in the app. after few days, the advertising doesn’t show at all.

What I have to check? I followed the Adalo guide lines, but it doesn’t help a lot

Did you set up the ads.txt file?

1 Like

Where can I check it?

Here’s the documentation for it: Set up an app-ads.txt file for your app - Google AdMob Help

You have to add an ads.txt to the root of the primary domain.

I used Gamma | Linktree as link, how can I upload the ads.txt doc?

I doubt it’s possible to upload it to linktree. You need an actual hosting plan where you can store this file.

what do you suggest me?
an adalo web page?

No. You need an actual hosting plan where you can upload the file.
Read these:

any suggest? Thank you any way, you really saved me

It’s tough to say without knowing your background/history in design/development.

WordPress is a popular choice. It’s what I use for all of the websites that I design. You can purchase a hosting plan from Cloudways for like $23/month (Vultr server) where you can create a developer website and upload the file. If you’re not familiar with WordPress, there is a little bit of a learning curve there too. There are cheaper options but Cloudways is my go-to. Like, super super fast servers.

Keep in mind that this is completely unrelated to Adalo, however. If you want some one-on-one assistance with it, reach out to me in a message and we can discuss it further.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.