📣 Announcing Abracadalo!

Is this the First Time you are using Abracadalo or you have used it earlier?

The free plan has 50 API calls.

Unfortunately,You need to Upgrade your plan.

For the first time since yesterday.

@Abracadalo :upside_down_face:

Hello Andreas,
Have you succeed to send any notification API? Have you received the notification?

@AndreasAyoCruz
You have to add the SMTP connection for the email platform to the “settings” tab.

no, it didn’t send.

We are really sorry for this! Can you, please, try to create a new account with another account just to test it again?

We have test it from our ends and the API is working.
Do not forget to set up first the EMAIL API in the Dashboard.

Have you exceed the 50 calls only with “Failed requests”?

no problem. :slight_smile: I’m going to create an account now.
Did you exceed 50 calls with “Failed requests” only?: I don’t know because an API call has been created now. If I understand correctl. :slight_smile:

-4 is 4days before?

Yes exactly ! you can also add your timezone in order to be sure that to have the correct date in your dashboard

Thank you! Your Abracadalo is great!
Sorry Zapier and Sendinblue, good bye. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I have a question.
If users have registered for an hour and the status is 2 (count men): 2 (count women). The lesson is taking place and the email is sent automatically. Can be?

@Abracadalo Just signed up today for the Master Wizard - really a fantastic Job. I can see this being super useful in so many cases (especially the recurring notifications)… I really like the saving of email templates also. Great work. Look forward to see whats coming next!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support @iAppsNi ! We really appreciate it!

Great features are coming like sending scheduled notifications to multiple users at once… with filters :face_with_hand_over_mouth:!

1 Like

This will be a HUGE GAMER CHANGER for Adalo Makers! :fire: :fire: Thanks Abracadalo! Hope it goes well and Hope to see that feature soon!

1 Like

:bulb: If you have a special API need or ideas about how we could improve the current APIs, you can send us a Feature Request!

Feedbacks are very important for us, it help us improve Abracadalo and understand better the your needs!

You can also check our Roadmap and Vote :ballot_box: the features that you are more interested.

2 Likes

I have sent you an idea by Future request

1 Like

Hey, can you give me a date or a number of weeks when its possibly use the feature send notifications to multiple users ?