Annyone who has notifications working?

Is there anyone here who has notifications working on their native app?? mine are not budging at all, I watched all the videos and set up everything, I mean this is the easiest thing to do but still not working, who has notifications/Permissions working?

I send this last week and no help was offered, can someone please help

Hi @keamogetswe.morake,

For my test app it works:

Best,
Victor.

when was this? would you kindly share your screens so I could see where I went wrong?

Hi @keamogetswe.morake,

Please see these 2 videos, they might be useful:

Best,
Victor

1 Like

For me no, even straight forward method not working… I’ve raised the support ticked almost 3 weeks back, not answered yet. Actually it was working in initial stage… suddenly not working…I didn’t do any changes, same design exist.

Thank you for this, but what I needed was push notifications.

I have a chat app and I wanted it to send notifications to a persons phone whenever a message is sent. I have tried all the videos available, followed everything they said but still my notifications are not triggered.

I even set it to ask for permission to send these notifications whenever a user registers, goes to images and starts a new conversation but nothing is ever triggered.

Hi @keamogetswe.morake,

These videos describe how to send push notifications to groups of users. Sending the notification to a single user is not a big difference, you need to select “Current User” as a recipient (for a chat app I assume you have Current User on a chat screen).

You need to have native app built to have push notifications working. Also you can’t send notifications to yourself (the user on the phone should be different from the user who is sending notifications).

Best,
Victor.

2 Likes

I understand that part, that is what I did, but they arent triggering. It is an easy thing to set up.

Hi @keamogetswe.morake,

Well, if you’re sure that the setup is correct, the best way would be to submit a ticket here Submit a Support Ticket.
Without having an access to the backend and logs, it is difficult to diagnose what happens in your particular app and why notifications aren’t working.

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

On my 5 apps, notification works sometimes on ios. About 3/5 and never on android.Adalo is not reliable. I would not use if for a commercial product.

thank you very much for your help

1 Like

My push notifications are working fine on testflight and iOS. We’ve been testing every day this week.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.