At the end of my rope. App crashing on launch in TestFlight

I’m not one for a flame war, but my experience with this product has been less than ideal. I finally got my app to where i could publish to Testflight after having to find so many non-intuitive workarounds to things that should be standard features. I mean come on, not being able to change the height of a button or align something? Come on…

The final straw: I published my app to testflight and everything worked fine. I then made a second build changing a graphic placement by 3 pixels and now each successive build crashes in testflight on my device. “Open a support ticket”… a 3 day SLA for a paying customer on something like this is ridiculous. Obviously I google and this seems to be a COMMON issue of the app crashing after the first successful build. I feel completely cheated not only out of my subscription, but also a month of learning this product which could have been used to build on Flutterflow. I’m giving you guys one more shot to make this right, but I can’t adequately express my disappointment and feeling that this product is not ready for primetime and is a rinkydink operation. Apologies for the harsh words, the frustration is incredibly high right now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.