[BUG] Copyable feature not working

When I enabled the copy function & trying to copy the text, I’m not able to do that. As you can see in the video: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

1 Like

Yes, I think it’s a bug. Had the same problem in my app.

2 Likes

Bug or feature?? We do have copyable text but it only works on native mobile and not on web-apps.

Why not Web app? you should enable this feature on the web app also because my client wants to copy the text from the web app because they are doing their main work on a web app only that I made for them recently they are asking me how should I copy the text in the web app please enable this option for us. So, please enable this feature in a web app also.

2 Likes

I’d like to second this. Making ‘copyable’ active for web apps opens up multiple use cases and I find it hard to consider its inactivity a feature. @ashley, do you see this being changed in the near future?

I’d like to chip in this as well. We use a Adalo web app with lots of text, and we need to copy/paste those texts on a regular basis for our workflow. Not being able to select the text itself is a bummer and would actually solve this issue, but not being able to use Adalo’s built-in copy function either is definitely an oversight

Seconding this. The Copyable text feature does not work on web-apps. Having copyable text is incredibly important for my app. Please fix this bug

My client just knocked me today that he’s having a lot of trouble with our web app. Ours is a text heavy app, our client needs to sometimes rewrite some text. He can’t copy/paste the text so he’s having to write it all down.

Really looking forward to a quick fix for this, as the feature is already there in the web app.

I am also having this issue for my web app, and users do want to be able to copy text from the web app. Would love to see this ability!

Hi! Was this issue ever resolved for web apps?

just seen this thread.

If you add input field and have a button to change input value, you can copy its content.

Any news on this bug?