Calendar Multi day event error

Hi, I´m having an error with calendar when I create an event with several days duration. Event appear in calendar, but in first day event create twice, and penultimate day doesn´t register the event. Example:

The event registered in calendar is from 18-10-2021 08:00am to 22-10-2021 08:00am.

In calendar, event appear like this:

Anyone have an idea?

Diego

Hi @djmndiego,

Never seen this. After you create event, how many *new (records do you see in the events database collection?
When you click on the day with 2 dots, how the calendar agenda view looks like?

Best regards, Victor.

Hi Victor,
Events are successfully and correctly created in database. For the event in example, this is the record in database:

In first day of event, calendar creates event twice. Is better if you see this in a video:

Clic for video

Regards, Diego

Hi Diego @djmndiego,

This is indeed very strange. As I see there are 2 events in the video on 0:55, but I can’t see them in the database.
I also wasn’t able to reproduce the problem in the sample app. You can try here by yourself (sign up is open): BUGTESTING Calendar MultiDay
I wonder if you can reproduce it in this app?

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

Dear Victor, I created 2 events, could you check it?

First event called TESTING from 15-10-2021 to 22-10-2021 (Same error presents):

Second event called NOVEMBER from 1-11-2021 to 8-11-2021. (Diferent error presents, calendar show dots only in day 1 and 8):

In both events, calendar show diferent errors.

Regards, Diego

Hi @djmndiego,

This is becoming more and more interesting, as I don’t see these errors at all.
These are the screenshots to Testing event:

This is the screenshot for NOVEMBER event:

I wonder why this happens. What browser and OS are you using? Did you try to use another browser?

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

Also: did you try to view the app from you phone and see how it works there?
What time zone are you in?

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

Dear Victor, I´m GMT-5.

I´m using safari in IOS 15. For October 15, I see like this:

Maybe it is related to my login user.

very strange!

Regards, Diego

Hi @djmndiego,

Thanks, I was able to reproduce it!
It’s not related to Login User, as the events are not connected to any user at all.

I believe this is a bug.

Best regards, Victor.

I’ve submitted a ticked for it, @djmndiego would you like to follow this up you can also submit a ticket.

Best regards, Victor.

1 Like

Thanks Victor!

Regards, Diego

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.