Cannot update, create or delete (403 forbidden)

Hi, got a 403 forbidden access in my app when create, update or delete in any collection (working well on read) was working for month until today, anybody have the same problem ?
Working well on preview only (in editor)
Thanks
G

I see the same problem!

Hi @Swapp
We have received your ticket and are actively working on this.

@ventru If you havenā€™t already, please submit a ticket about this so we may collect all the required information to troubleshoot this.

Thank you!

[A]

1 Like

Ok @Adalo_CXTeam! I can open a new ticket. By the way, checking the response I see the following error message:
{ā€œmessageā€:ā€œThis app is not publishedā€}

Hi @Swapp, did you find out why this is happening?
Thanks!

hello @ventru,
I didnā€™t get an explanation from support but my problem was solved. I have an automatic user creation in my app (maybe itā€™s related?) tell support to look at my case resolution it might help their research.

Hi @ventru! Weā€™re currently investigating this issue and seem to be close to a resolution - weā€™ll update you as soon as weā€™re able to solve this.

If anyone is on the free plan, and is facing this issue, request you to kindly Submit a Support Ticket so that we can collect the required information and keep you updated on the progress.

[A]

@Swapp and @ventru :

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.