Changes to databases not showing in app

Hi guys,

I hope you’re all well.

I’ve got a profile screen in my PWA, a pretty simple set-up displaying a user name, the user’s name, a personal description, their photo, etc.

I’ve got a separate “edit profile” screen, consisting of a form and “save changes” button.

When the changes are saved, the database is updated when I look at it, but the changes are not displaying for ages on the app itself.

What is the solution to this?

Changing the profile settings and then not seeing them isn’t a great look for users.

I’ve tried putting an intermediatory screen in between the edit profile and the display profile screen so it has to load twice, but that doesn’t help.

Cheers in advance.

I am also facing issues with ADALO , i have old App , and NATIVE APP is workig fine, but PWA showing missing data. And this issues on PWA has affected my full App.

Problem started about 18 Hours Ago.

Hi @JLCSerious,

Does this not happened before and started happening yesterday?

Could you share a video of the setup and the preview?

@k86305 I saw that you have created a topic for this. Let’s discuss in there :+1:

Thank you

Hi Dilon,

Seems to have fixed itself?

I don’t know if it was something that was happening before as its a new feature for me!

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.