Changes to functionality appear to be saved but when I return next day/a couple of days later not the case

Hi there,

Feeling frustrated this afternoon because when I left my app yesterday all functionality was working great (both in the preview and in the progressive web app). But when I returned to it this afternoon, some of the functionality appears to have dropped off/is no longer working. Specifically I’m talking about the “sometimes visible” functionality on several of my screens. Like I said, yesterday I’d set it up and it worked how I wanted it to. But today it does not. Is anyone else having this issue? Any solutions?

Also, does anyone know why there isn’t a “save” button available to click as I work? My assumption is that work is save automatically but when I run into issues like the one I’m writing about, it causes me to question whether that is actually the case.

Hi Catherine,

Sorry for the frustration.

Could you take a screen recording of the issues you are experiencing?

Also, there isn’t a “manual” save button, but I’m pretty sure it auto saves after you make any changes.

@catherinemevanssmith

Make sure you don’t have Adalo open in more than one tab in your browser. I’ve lost a day’s work when I started working in a tab that turned out to have a previous version of my app loaded in it- and that overwrote the later version I had in another tab.

5 Likes

oooooh this is most definitely what’s happening. thank you!

1 Like

That happend to many of us :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.